Friday, May 11, 2012

Unique Acting Choices

Found another great blog, by Avner at Avenriginal.

What he says "A few years back I was fortunate enough to attend an animation masterclass by Andrew Gordon of Pixar. As part of the masterclass he was kind enough to take a look at some of my old animation tests and gave me some useful feedback on my work.
One of the main points he made (among many others) was about unique acting choices.Whenever we create performances and bring characters to life, we must be very specific and try to avoid the cliche. We need to know why the character is doing what he/ she is doing, or where she/ he come from, what’s their status, where are they going to etc, etc."

He has up there,  Unique Acting Choices Part one, Part two and Part three
I also like his post on The Power of Posing 

No comments:

Blog Archive